Mini-album Box by Guest Designer Lee Thompson


When I first heard about Rubber Dance back in May, I instantly fell in love with the company and I think Bibi's stamps are amazing!  I'm so exicted that she asked if I wanted to guest design for her.

I have been sitting on a project for almost a year, not quite sure where I wanted to go with it.   I had papered the box and tags and then the project stalled.  Once I was asked to guest design, I decided I wanted to use the Retro Beach stamps!  






The Retro Beach stamps are gorgeous.  The Sea Mesh background stamp is one of my favorites and I have been using it for all sorts of textures.  I used every stamp on the sheet in this project.









I stamped with Distress Ink, and then I sprayed the stamped images with water.  The water made the ink wick and I figured it was a great effect for a beachy project. This is why the stamps are a bit blurry.  



I used embossing powder on the edges and images to stand in for sand.  



I hope you have enjoyed my mini-album and box made with the Retro Beach stamps from Rubber Dance.

- Lee Thompson
My blog: http://www.violentkittie.blogspot.com



To find the stamps I have used, and many more, visit the Rubber Dance website at: www.rubberdance.com
You can meet us on Facebook - come on over and say hi!



Comments

TwinkleToes2day said…
A fabulous project Lee. I really like all the extras you added like the photos, shells, metal embellishments to name a few. Really lovely work. I look forward to seeing more of your work with RubberDance stamps :D
Lindsey said…
Such an incredible project! So many perfect details, and gorgeous use of the stamp set. WOW! :)
Karen Schroeder said…
Lee, love your amazing box and album! The way you combined all the elements with the cool beach stamps is absolutely stunning!
Anonymous said…
I love this project! The colours, the composition, absolutely beautifull!!
Thank you all for taking the time to leave such lovely words about my work. I love these stamps so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!