Recap July - Lots of Inspiration!


Hello, you wonderful FFF's - Friends, Fans & Followers! ♥
It's Bibi here today, and as usual at the end of the month, I'm sharing a selection of the pretties made with stamps from my company, Rubber Dance.

Some of these pretties have been posted here on the blog in July, some were posted on the DT's own blogs, and a few on other places in blogland .... This time I will give you the link to the Rubber Dance DT members and our July Guest Designer (pages open in a new window) so you can go to their blogs and become a follower there, too, if you like. They post a lot of pretties that are not for Rubber Dance as well, and I bet you'll want to see what they are up to! Such a lovely group of talented women!! ♥

First are some pretties made my DT member Irit (click link to open her blog)







Irit made this faux stone necklace for the Makin' Clay's blog (step by step).
Moon Lady stamp by Rubber Dance.



The following pretties are made by DT member Katy








Next are pretties by DT member Majo










Next are some pretties by DT member Susanne




Watch Susanne's video tutorial 



Here is a sample from DT member Gabriele's altered book.
She made a quick video to show you how she works, which you can see here.



Here are some tags that I made:



The next four photos are pretties made by July's Guest Designer Paula Whittaker:






This beautiful AJ page is made by Anita/Niti:



And last, but not least, a tag by Sandie in the UK, who entered this prettie for our July challenge:



How's that for a good selection of pretties, ey? 
I hope you found something that inspired you to go make your own :-)

All the pretties have been made with stamps from my company, Rubber Dance:

The next post you will see here on the Rubber Dance blog is the August challenge 
which goes live on the 1st. See you there!

Till then, be awfully good to one another ♥


XOX,
Bibi


Comments

Jane said…
Great to see all these pretties together Bibi. Gorgeous work from everyone. Your stamps are awesome......I still have the envelope art set on my wish list. Looking forward to another fun challenge....but where on earth did July go? Hugs xx
Sandra Wright. said…
How gorgeous are all these "pretties"...so I'm scrolling down in admiration and then see my Tag...you have just made my day...Thank You....
I'm looking forward to your August Challenge...
Hugs xx
Craftyfield said…
Yes, it's been an awesome month over here! Loved the beach images in particular because they speak of summer.
ionabunny said…
A fabulous roundup. Some gorgeous makes here. Really like those beach stamps. Looking forward to next month. Hugz
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank YOU for making such a beauty, Sandie! I love your tag!
See you again in our August challenge :)))
Hugs xx
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Jane! I'm so glad to hear that you like my stamps :-))
Yep, those envelope stamps are sooo much fun.
See you in our Aug. challenge, then? Cool! :))
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thanks! The beach stamps are my faves right now... maybe I'll get a new fave when the summer is officially over?
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you! I think it's great fun to post these recaps every month. Quite an impressive lot of artwork all in one place :)

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!