Inspiration Kraft, White & Red



Craftyfield here with an inspiration piece for this month's challenge, which has a theme of Romance and the colour scheme shown here:

I can't resist photo realistic stamps so I couldn't wait to ink the Nostalgic Couples set from Rubber Dance. And one image wasn't enough... so how do you fit more than one image on a card?

I found the solution in the form of an Accordion die (Crafters Companion). I chose to have 3 panels but you can add as many as you want!


From left to right the 3 chosen images are organised in a chronological order (well sort of), young (courting), older and married, older still (retired?) but together! On the "cover" I used the quote stamp from the same set. 





Each of the image has been stamped with Versamark and I applied chalks (pastel) on top in red and black. Once finished I cleaned up some of the stray powder using blue tack..

I added a heart border (Docrafts die) and some white embossed words/motif from the same Nostalgic Couples plate,  just enough to make it look finished but not too fussy since this is for a man.

I hope you will like this project and find inspiration for the challenge.

Have a Krafting time!

Comments

Majo said…
This is beautiful!
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Craftyfield! I love your take on our challenge this month! What a super cool accordion card! Love how it opens and "flips" out like that. Such a good idea to stamp the couple from young to old - I never even thought of those stamps being of the same couple, but they very well could be! They are from now on :)
Thank you so much!
♥♥♥
Mac Mable said…
How clever and so creative. Fabulous project, thank you for the inspiraiton x
ionabunny said…
Lovely. That's a wonderful die. Love the sequence of photos. Hugz
Craftyfield said…
So pleased you like my card, thank you for your kind comments!
maria f. said…
This is such a cool project.

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!