Christmas Night - Art Journal Page with the mini round Gelli Plate

Hi there!

Susanne here today and I am sharing an art journal page process video! I am a BIG fan of Christmas time and I love to create things that let myself feel like a little child. When I look at this page, it's like sitting together with my granny reading a Christmas book and eating her yummy cookies...


I hope you will be in Christmas mood after watching the video:



Here are some close-ups:






Thank you for stopping by today!

xx Susanne.

http://www.rubberdance.com/


Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:


Others:
Mini Gelli Plates
Acrylic Paint
Alcohol Markers
Ranger Distress Glitter (Tim Holtz)
Memento Luxe Wedding Dress
STAMPlorations stencils
STAMPlorations die

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
WOW! Lovely, Susanne! I really enjoyed watching your video tutorial! I find it so refreshing to see how you use the stencils. I am much more "controlled" when I use stencils, but the way you do it the result looks more natural and I love it! Also nice to see that you paint with your fingers - it's the best tool we have, isn't it? :-) Thank you so much for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
Marjut said…
This is so beautiful !
It’s wonderful Susanne, such an atmospheric creation, a truly Christmas vibe going on there ;)
Hugs
Donna xx
Craftyfield said…
Beautiful, vibrant colours Susanne, a real snowy winter night!
Ink Art Designs said…
Wow Susanne - I so enjoyed watching the video! The way you built up the background was brilliant and then painting with your fingers just looks like heaps of fun.
Dot x
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you Bibi! Yes! I love to paint with my fingers! It's so relaxing!!!
Susanne Rose said…
Yes it is fun!!! Thank you so much Dot.

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Join our Combined Blog Hop!

Back from The Netherlands